Be the Face-to-Face Difference
As an employee, OutcomesMTM provides you with opportunities not only to excel beyond your own expectations but also to experience the reward of being part of the OutcomesMTM family and play a prominent role in improving healthcare.
Along with a laid-back office environment, OutcomesMTM enjoys offering employees a variety of progressive benefits. One example is MyTime, a benefit that provides employees with unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO). MyTime is the latest in a series of progressive perks offered by OutcomesMTM to foster a best-in-class workforce.
Named one of the Des Moines Register's Top 100 Iowa Workplaces for 2013, OutcomesMTM is supported by more than 50 employees and 15 successful years in the Medication Therapy Management (MTM) industry. Since its founding in 1999, OutcomesMTM has grown from just a couple of employees to its current team, which continues to expand and prompt ongoing positive change and development.
Now Hiring: Software Development Senior Associate
The Senior Associate will be responsible for SQL development in an enterprise application environment. The position will work alongside the application developers. Responsibilities will include designing and implementing dynamic SQL queries, SSIS packages, stored procedures and views. The Senior Associate will also assist with production support, SQL maintenance and SQL backup. In addition, the role will help build a new report server used by the primary business applications as well as create ad hoc queries, reports and exports.
- Strong T-SQL experience (ex. ranking partitions, exists, union, intersects, excludes, correlated sub queries, complex joins, derived tables, temp tables, variables, common table expressions)
- User-defined store procedures
- User-defined scalar functions, inline function, multi-table functions
- Indexing thresholds, creation, maintenance and covered queries
- Execution plans and writing preformat SQL
- A strong foundation of the inner workings of SQL server
- Dynamic SQL
- SQL Server Agent (creating and maintaining jobs)
- Experience coding or troubleshooting an OLTP application
- Experience coding or troubleshooting an OLAP database
- Report design and development
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- SSIS and SSRS experience
- Backup and recovery
- Database cluster environment
- Data warehouse
- SQL metadata (system views, tables)
- Performance monitoring
- Some DBA experience
- Object oriented languages
- Idera backups
- Firewall and security
- Account management
Interested applicants should e-mail a resume and cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources
Executive Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
OutcomesMTMTM works with a select group of search firms and agencies that have signed our recruiting agreement. All unsolicited resumes from firms and agencies that have not signed our recruiting agreement will be considered OutcomesMTM property and OutcomesMTM will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers that forgo contact with human resources. Any firm or agency interested in doing business with OutcomesMTM must contact our human resources department and may not directly contact other departments with related inquiries.