Be the Face-to-Face Difference
As an employee, OutcomesMTM provides you with opportunities not only to excel beyond your own expectations but also to experience the reward of being part of the OutcomesMTM family and play a prominent role in improving healthcare.
Along with a laid-back office environment, OutcomesMTM offers employees a variety of progressive benefits. One example is MyTime, which provides employees with unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO). MyTime is the latest in a series of competitive benefits offered by OutcomesMTM to foster a best-in-class workforce.
Named one of the Des Moines Register's Top 100 Iowa Workplaces for 2013, OutcomesMTM is supported by more than 50 employees and 15 successful years in the Medication Therapy Management (MTM) industry. Since its founding in 1999, OutcomesMTM has grown from just a couple of employees to its current team, which continues to expand and prompt ongoing positive change and development.
Now Hiring: Accounting Associate
OutcomesMTM is currently interviewing for an Accounting Associate to support the Director of Accounting with day-to-day responsibilities and special projects. This role requires knowledge of accounting standards and principles, strong organizational skills and some accounting or finance experience. As a new position in a growing department, there is opportunity for a strong candidate to shape role responsibilities and directly impact both department and company performance.
- Assist with monthly financial statement preparation.
- Administer the company travel and expense reporting system.
- Perform reconciliation of general ledger and bank accounts.
- Analyze and interpret data and financial information to create relevant reports.
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll.
- Prepare customer invoices.
- Enter and process vendor invoices.
- Perform or assist with special projects as needed.
- Maintain confidential company, client and employee data.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year working in an accounting or finance capacity; at least 3 years preferred
- Knowledge of accounting standard and principles
- A history of handling and maintaining confidential information
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to manage competing demands and multiple priorities, while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, demonstrating professionalism and good judgment at all times
- Technical proficiency related to PC and basic office software, including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office products
- Normal office environment
- Sitting at a desk for extended periods of time
Interested applicants should e-mail a resume and cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources
Executive Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
OutcomesMTMTM works with a select group of search firms and agencies that have signed our recruiting agreement. All unsolicited resumes from firms and agencies that have not signed our recruiting agreement will be considered OutcomesMTM property and OutcomesMTM will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers that forgo contact with human resources. Any firm or agency interested in doing business with OutcomesMTM must contact our human resources department and may not directly contact other departments with related inquiries.