Be the Face-to-Face Difference
As an employee, OutcomesMTM provides you with opportunities not only to excel beyond your own expectations but also to experience the reward of being part of the OutcomesMTM family and play a prominent role in improving healthcare.
Along with a laid-back office environment, OutcomesMTM enjoys offering employees a variety of progressive benefits. One example is MyTime, a benefit that provides employees with unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO). MyTime is the latest in a series of progressive perks offered by OutcomesMTM to foster a best-in-class workforce.
Named one of the Des Moines Register's Top 100 Iowa Workplaces for 2013, OutcomesMTM is supported by more than 50 employees and 15 successful years in the Medication Therapy Management (MTM) industry. Since its founding in 1999, OutcomesMTM has grown from just a couple of employees to its current team, which continues to expand and prompt ongoing positive change and development.
Now Hiring: Vice President of Technology
OutcomesMTM is currently interviewing for a Vice President of Technology to provide company-wide vision and leadership, enabling the organization to achieve strategic technology and business objectives. This role requires technical experience as well as advanced communication, organizational and leadership skills. OutcomesMTM offers a unique opportunity for a candidate who is interested in working for a fast-growing, high-tech company with a relaxed, fun working environment and progressive benefits.
- Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of the information technology (IT) systems to support the initiatives of the organization.
- Facilitate communication between staff, management, vendors and other technology resources within the organization.
- Serve as a member and substantive contributor to the Executive Committee, so that the committee understands how technology can accelerate change or leverage an operational process.
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Keep current on trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies, information security requirements and prices. Advise, counsel and educate executives and management on their competitive or financial impact. Lead initiatives in the way the organization thinks about technology and the significant role others can play in the development of it.
- Act as an advocate for the organization's IT vision via regular written and in-person communication with the organization's executives, department heads and end users. Take the opportunity to stimulate debate related to critical thinking and the role of technology.
- Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, operating procedures and performance measures and ensure the adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop, track and control the IT annual operating and capital budgets.
- Direct development and execution of a company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Negotiate technology purchases and oversee implementation.
- Manage IT-related services provided by the information systems department and third parties.
- Ensure the physical security of the facility through appropriate use of policies, procedures and technology.
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate security solutions for software development, system infrastructure and managing data that contains protected health information (PHI).
- Ensure the information security program is robust and meets state, federal and industry standards.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience
- Technical experience with information system technology, service oriented architecture, telecommunications, network and PC operating systems, application and project management
- Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development
- Exposure to both shared and outsourced solutions as well as support of in-house information and communication systems in a multi-site client-server environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically and act tactically
- General knowledge of business processes and their interrelationship gained through three or more years of related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong influencing, negotiating and relationship-building skills, ability to interface internally and externally to ensure successful, high quality outcomes
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high pressure environments
- Normal office environment
- Domestic travel approximately 10%
Interested applicants should e-mail a resume and cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources
Executive Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
OutcomesMTMTM works with a select group of search firms and agencies that have signed our recruiting agreement. All unsolicited resumes from firms and agencies that have not signed our recruiting agreement will be considered OutcomesMTM property and OutcomesMTM will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers that forgo contact with human resources. Any firm or agency interested in doing business with OutcomesMTM must contact our human resources department and may not directly contact other departments with related inquiries.